- Composed of a cartesian axis system, CR-5 Pro is more rigid and accurate than a delta or polar configuration.
- Enclosed Build Chamber: CR-5 Pro will be quite outstanding with an all-metal chamber in white. Transparent Acrylic plates are added on the front, right and left sides, which is convenient to monitor real-time printing and helpful for maintaining the temperature within the print area.
- A top enclosure is optional for a DIY upgrade to make the machine completely sealed.
- Utilizing a single Bowden extrusion system as the filament feeding mechanism. CR-5 Pro ensures such a stable filament transmission through a PTFE tube to the nozzle in the hot end, meanwhile, allows users to increase print speed and precision, not burdened a heavy hot end. Moreover, the hot end is upgraded to a newly designed nozzle structure with a powerful cooling fan, which makes it more possible to 3D print flexible filaments like ABS and TPU.
- Furthermore, the electrical component on CR-5 Pro includes a silent motherboard with the ATMEL 2560 master chip to guarantee smooth motion, effective heat dissipation, and precise voltage control. The quality 24V/350W MeanWell power supply supports voltage adjustment between 115V and 230V, promoting rapid heating-up and electric safety at the same time. CR-5 Pro leaves users with a silent and safe printing experience.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items